Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snow shoeing




Well, time for the weekly update. Mom and the girls are at chior and I am here blogging. I have temporarily been excused from chior because I am never around to sing. Yes, I am bad but when the travel stops I will be a regular. Rachel and I went snowshoeing yesterday up at Joes Valley. The snow was rotten. It was crusted from melting during the day and freezing during the day. The snow underneath would then pull you under: bottom line--a lot of work, not much progress. We had fun. We drove past Shaw's shower and wished we would have had a box to fix the geocache. That will get done in about a month. We are going up to see Jackie in Logan tomorrow. Let you know about it next week.

1 comment:

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

Wow there is so much snow there! Too bad summer can't come any faster! I'm so ready for spring and to be warm!